Arrived in Madrid Airport late afternoon, got the metro from T1 to Nuevos Ministerios and then from there to Santiago Bernabeu. However it's a 15min walk if you get of at N. Ministerios. Location is fantastic 10minute walk to the Stadium which is why we stayed in Madrid to watch Real vs Man United.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, rooms were a decent size, mini bar and tv (however you do have to pay for English channels) Beds were comfy and bathroom was big. Breakfast from 7 until 10:30. Good variety of food and staff again very pleasant.
Needed an iron and the eceptionist brought an iron and ironing board up within 5mins. There is room service and a garage too. Lounge is very spacious and very nice warm colours.
Excellent stay and service. Will be back again. Thank you to all the staff who made our stay enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca stands in Madrid's main business district. Featuring an elegant interior design, the hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms, the modern Tribeca Restaurant with its carefully selected cuisine and 4 meeting rooms equipped with everything you need for your work meetings or any type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your H10 Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Hotel Madrid