I was on a tour which stayed in this hotel. The hotel is in a great location if you plan to watch Real Madrid but as I wasn't I thought the area was dull and out of the way. The hotel itself was clean but my room on the 2nd floor was extremely noisy and pretty barren inside. I also found the staff at reception rather unfriendly. Breakfast was ok but nothing special. The internet is hideously expensive (it's free across the road at Starbucks). Overall I would not recomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca stands in Madrid's main business district. Featuring an elegant interior design, the hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms, the modern Tribeca Restaurant with its carefully selected cuisine and 4 meeting rooms equipped with everything you need for your work meetings or any type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Hotel Madrid