the good stuff:
1. the hotel's right in front of a bus stop. Just ride N23 all the way to Plaza Mayor (that's in Central Madrid where all the action is) and ride the same bus back to the hotel.
2. There are at least 3 groceries that's walking distance from the hotel. There's also an ATM right in front.
3. The staff's friendly and they speak english.
4. The standard rooms are spacious. There's a lot of room to move around.
5. The breakfast buffet. It's better than most budget hotels ive been to.
The bad stuff :
1. The hotel is not new and you can really feel its age. I believe it should be due for a renovation. You can really feel the age, from the elevators to the furniture. The hotel is old. The elevators are small and sloooow.
2. No free wifi. You have to pay an extra 5euros. This is just ridiculous, in my opinion. It's like buying a laptop and you're asked to pay for windows. Hotels these days should have free wifi, period.
3. There's really nothing going on in this part of town. You have to take the bus to Central Madrid to have fun.
4. A lot of Tours stay in this hotel. So there's usually a traffic jam in the elevators.
Overall, it's an OK hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Praga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Praga Hotel Madrid
- Hotel Praga Madrid