Driving through Spain and for the night in Madrid we wanted a central location at a budget price - this ticked all the boxes, downside is car parking which is one street over and just a 3 minute walk but with Hotel discount it was still 25 Euros for the day.
Room was a good size and had free wi-fi and a built in laptop if you hadn't brought your own, Breakfast was fairly basic. Position excellent and at side of El Corte Ingles and handy for other shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance as are a lot of the attractions to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petit Palace Preciados! A charming city hotel found in the heart of Madrid City Centre - a truly privileged location right next to the famous Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace and Gran Via. Superbly located in the most commercial area of Madrid, between Preciados and Carmen street, one of the most charming hotels in the area is to be found, the Hotel Petit Palace Londres of three star category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Preciados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Londres Madrid
- Petit Palace Londres Hotel Madrid