We stayed here in October 2011. The location was awesome and we loved having a tiny little balcony to step out onto. The room was extremely small - would have to step over our suitcases everytime we walked around the bed. Overall, it was fine for us, only staying in Madrid for 2 nights, but I would definitely not recommend it for a long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petit Palace Londres! A charming city hotel found in the heart of Madrid City Centre - a truly privileged location right next to the famous Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace and Gran Via. Superbly located in the most commercial area of Madrid, between Preciados and Carmen street, one of the most charming hotels in the area is to be found, the Hotel Petit Palace Londres of three star category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Londres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Londres Madrid
- Petit Palace Londres Hotel Madrid