Well where to start...
This is in a top location, and if that is all that matters, then book in ..
the staff were nice at the beginning..The rooms...OMG ..the smallest room I have every been in and the bed sloped towards the floor..I nearly rolled out a few times.almost no room to put your luggage. BUT on the good side! We got alittle box of chocolates on the bedside table and a free laptop with WI fi . Great for when there was no english on TV. Also the Bathroom was really quite nice and modern and roomy.
The breaky room upstairs , with an al fresco area, was quite nice and the food good.
Taxi driver had difficulty getting to the hotel as its in a pedestrian area..and We had all sorts of trouble getting picked up at the end of our stay.. Hotel staff not much help here. We ended up having to run for our lives and nearly missed our flight.
Overall, wouldnt stay there again just because of the shocking room ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petit Palace Preciados! A charming city hotel found in the heart of Madrid City Centre - a truly privileged location right next to the famous Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace and Gran Via. Superbly located in the most commercial area of Madrid, between Preciados and Carmen street, one of the most charming hotels in the area is to be found, the Hotel Petit Palace Londres of three star category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Preciados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Londres Madrid
- Petit Palace Londres Hotel Madrid