Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
$9,428
View deal
Agoda.com$9,437
Trip.com
Eurostars Hotels
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews side street sol metro hotel is beautiful definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay excellent location
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I stayed 2 nights with 2 rooms one for me and my wife and the other for the kids , the service was great mainly from Sarah as she helped us a lot in navigating the city , she gave us very good information
One thing I did not like when I Requested extra Nescafé small bags and they did not found after waiting 20 minutes and called twice !
But generally it’s very good stay

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Feras T
Reviewed August 2, 2019

Ignore the graffiti laden exterior or the very shady street the hotel is on and just marvel at the interior when you walk through the door. We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights, the staff were very welcoming and always around to offer help and advice. The room was extremely big unfortunately we only view we had was of the Air conditioning units above the atrium otherwise I would have give it 5 out of 5. The whole place is spotless and well maintained , we stayed on the second floor (201) and although others have complained about noise we heard nothing from the club which is situated just outside. Overall I was very impressed(especially with its location) and wouldn't hesitate to use the hotel again of I returned.

Room tip: request a internal room away from the main road.
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Steve M
Reviewed June 27, 2019

nice hotel, but if you intend to sleep it is not possible at all. There is a night club two doors away. And from 4AM to 6AM Monday to Monday is not possible to sleep. A pity, but I would never recommend this hotel to anybody.

Room tip: Extremely low sleep quality
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Pablo P
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

Business trip so not too much time to enjoy Madrid but the Casa de Lirica is a comfortable hotel with nice staff and good location. Cleaning and rooms ok. Good security controls with access control at main entrance door.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We arrived in the hotel after 8:30 pm and the hotel said that the Travel agency had cancel our reservation! But what the hotel do not Know is that I am the Travel agent and I didn’t cancel anything! We have a letter from the hotel sent one week earlier by Luís Borrego De Lope from reservation departamento, saying everything was ok and giving our reservations Numbers! So when we said that, the guy was helping us said that it doesn’t mean anything!!!! Whattttt???? So I always stay in this brand - Lisbon and Porto but after this, never more I Will recommend it!

Date of stay: May 2019