Pretty good hotel, located in Plaza de Castilla. There are no interesting attractions near from the hotel but the metro is just 20/30 metres far from the entrance and there are only 15/20 minutes by metro from central Madrid (direct line). Rooms are modern and comfortable, and I consider the standard is pretty good. Wifi is free. Definitely a good option to visit the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exe Plaza is, quite possibly, one of the most intelligent choices in Madrid for those seeking comfort, easy communications, tranquillity and an excellent quality-price ratio. The hotel is located in Plaza Castilla, at the foot of the KIO Towers, on Paseo de la Castellana and surrounded by the country's leading banks and companies. What is more, it is very near Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Chamartin train station and the Four Towers Business Area Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Exe Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silken Puerta Castilla Madrid
- Hotel Silken Puerta Castilla