Having stayed at the AC Hotels by Marriott in Madrid a few times during my work visits, it is a value for money property and highly recommended.
The breakfast spread in the morning is excellent but a little crowded during peak morning time so go early.
For those into gym, there is a small room that contains a static bicycle of two types and a thread mill. It's a converted room to a gym. Small but an appreciated facility.
- Value for money
- Clean rooms
- Friendly staff
- Earn Marriott Rewards points and status credit
- In the past, they used to provide mini bar with soft drinks and water at no cost, but from my recent stay, they were charging EUR 2.50 for a small can of drink. Buy your own from the convenience store across the road.
- English TV channel is limited so make sure you pack your iPad to watch YouTube or other downloaded movies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel placed in Barrio de Salamanca (one of the most exclusive commercial areas), offers 144 refurbished rooms. Close to Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas Airport and IFEMA Fair Center. Just a few minutes from Puerta de Alcala, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Auditorio Nacional de Musica and Las Ventas Bullring ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your AC Hotel Avenida de America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Hotels Madrid
- Ac Hotel Madrid