Stayed for a week on business. The reception was always helpful and there to answer our questions. Breakfast was of a good quality. The location of the hotel, so close to the metro stop is a great feature. The rooms however, were not very impressive. If we left the lid of the toilet open, the whole room would smell like sewer, the bathroom was outdated and the " high tech" shower didn't work. The complementary computer is a nice touch, but the internet was so slow, I thought it might be dial up!
If you are just looking for a convenient place to stay while out all day sightseeing, it is an acceptable option, but not a good choice if you want to spend much time in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Arturo Soria Hotel is a hotel near Ifema, a perfect choice for business and long-term stays in the city. Enjoy the highest quality staying at the High Tech Arturo Soria and enjoy our great personal attention. We are always at your service. Rooms with free Wi-Fi, in-room iPad under request, breakfasts, press and free parking. A hotel in the best residential area in Madrid, with shopping areas and a few steps away from the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Petit Palace Arturo Soria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech Arturo Soria Hotel Madrid
- High Tech Arturo Soria Madrid