This hotel is nothing special. The location isn't really close to anything although is on the train line so we were able to get downtown fairly easily. It costs 25EUR to take a taxi from the airport.
The wifi only works in the lobby, there is no pool, the high tech shower didn't work properly at all.
The hotel was only 50 EUR a night though, so you get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Arturo Soria Hotel is a hotel near Ifema, a perfect choice for business and long-term stays in the city. Enjoy the highest quality staying at the High Tech Arturo Soria and enjoy our great personal attention. We are always at your service. Rooms with free Wi-Fi, in-room iPad under request, breakfasts, press and free parking. A hotel in the best residential area in Madrid, with shopping areas and a few steps away from the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace Arturo Soria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech Arturo Soria Hotel Madrid
- High Tech Arturo Soria Madrid