This property is situated in a quiet lane next to the Atochya station. The room was clean and adequate. The breakfast which was served was not spectacular but nothing to complain about. Wish there were a few English newspapers in the reception/waiting area. A Chinese restaurant in the adjacent lane is totally worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles Atocha is located few minutes walking to Madrid-Puerta de Atocha high-speed railway station, near to the main museums of Madrid: Reina Sofia, El Prado, Caixa-Forum and Thyssen-Bornemisza. The hotel has 245 equipped rooms with all the facilities needed to make your stay agreeable and relaxing. The hotel has handicaped rooms and smokers rooms. The restaurant Azafran offers the best dishes of Mediterranean gastronomy. The hotel has 8 meeting rooms, ideal to celebrate events up to 800 attendees. Also a garden terrace is available for outdoor events (capacity up to 40 attendees). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rafaelhoteles Atocha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Atocha Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Atocha Hotel Madrid
- Atocha Hotel Rafael
- Hotel Rafael Atocha