2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$189
eDreams$180
Travelocity$189
3,804 results
All reviews top floor rooftop bar plaza mayor wonderful hotel corner room small balcony mini bar would highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet is visiting madrid atlantico gran street spain subway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019

So central, service was excellent, rooms were extremely clean, hotel absolutely divine, next time in Madrid will stay here again, so classy, loved it. Location outstanding in the middle of shopping and restaurants, so easy to get around from here.

Room tip: view on gran via
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
evavgarcia, Assistant Director at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Susy C,

Truly appreciate your review, it is so pleasing to read that we met all expectations. We were all happy to hear you had a nice stay.

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience here for others to read.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I’ve got nothing negative to say about this hotel. Everything was on point. Service was friendly and efficient, room was clean and spacious, location was outstanding, and breakfast was very good at a great price. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to spend a few days in this wonderful city.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
evavgarcia, Assistant Director at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear jmsped76,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Hotel Atlántico and for your recommendation. We really appreciate your patronage and recognition of our value.

We are very glad to hear such a nice words about our location,room and breakfast. I will share your comments with the entire staff. They take great pride in their service efforts. It means so much to our team to hear a review like yours.

It will be a real pleasure for us to host you in our hotel again.

With kind regards,
Eva García

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We wanted to stay in a centrally located hotel and a coworker recommended this hotel. We were happy to find this haven in the middle of noisy and crowded Madrid. The hotel staff is very professional and eager to assist you. If you reserve through Expedía you get 20% discount in all your drinks and breakfast consumed at the hotel. We were also upgraded to a room with a balcony with a view to Gran Via. Beds are comfy and bathroom is quite large. Hotel is very clean It is completely sound proof and location is perfect to visit Plaza del Sol and Plaza Mayor. It is across from Callao Metro Station where you can find a little market with Spanish products such as cheese, desserts and nuts. This market is next to El Corte Inglés. We cannot wait to come back and stay in Hotel Atlántico again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jalenis.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment. We are very pleased to read that your stay was comfortable and that you have enjoyed everything about our hotel included the central location which we know how important is to make easier visiting the city.

Most of all though I am especially pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by our staff I always feel is the most important and lasting memory of a hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Besr regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

The food omg so yummy. So good. So espanol. the people are so nice. The culture is remarcable. The history is huge and so interesting. I wish i can live here. Theirs no stress what so ever. I got one more wish and is to go again. STAYING.THERE

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
evavgarcia, Assistant Director at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear yomankis.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed so much our country and we hope that you will return to Madrid and stay at the Hotel Atlántico again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2019

I've reviewed this hotel in the past. Gave it a great review, but now there is something that really bothered me during my last stay.
Bottle of water in the room! There is no water, you must drink from the faucet, or buy a small bottle from the mini bar that is so,so expensive! I asked about it and was told that the tap water is safe to drink, but the problem is that it doesn't taste good. The night that we arrived, I didn't take my pills. The next morning we went to the supermarket and bought a few big bottles of water that cost just a fraction of what the small one costs in the hotel. The reception did supply us with an electric teapot when we requested it, but they stopped supplying coffee and tea, which I think they did in the past.
Anyhow, the water, or lack of it, did bother me. Every hotel I have ever been in does supply this.
Besides this, the hotel is wonderful. Very clean, nice rooms, great shower, comfortable beds, nice and helpful staff( most of them...) and the location can't be beat.
If I get to Madrid one day in the future, I will definitely book this hotel, but I guess I will have to buy some bottles of water to bring with me!!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear shelley134.

We would like to thank you for having taken the time to comment on your recent stay at Hotel Atlántico and we are very happy that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us

We deeply apologize for the problem with the water. I inform you that in Madrid it is not compulsory to offer free water to customers since the water in Madrid is recommended for its characteristics and quality by medical services, even better than bottled water. In other cities the hotels offer it because the quality of the water is not good. I am sorry that this incident bothered you. Please note we have free coffee and tea service 24 hours, either through a coffee machine or in our bar.

When customer come back is because he was satisfied in his previous stay. Thank you for choossing the Hotel Atlantico for your stays in Madrid. We really appreciate your nice comments about the hotel, location and staff.

Thank you very much for your remark which constantly help us in improving our standards and the service to our guests.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,