3,712 results
All reviews top floor great hotel rooftop bar callao metro station superior room within walking distance euros per person street noise two sinks plaza mayor excellent location business center corner room central location small balcony breakfast room royal palace
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017

In the heart of Madrid, this hotel is near all the 'action'. Very easy few steps to the Metro, restaurants, monuments, bars, and outdoor entertainment. I spent 4 days and 3 nights in this city and had a wonderful time. The hotel put me nearly next door to the meeting spot for many of the the full-day excursions which made my movements stressfree. Front desk was very helpful in advising me on where to go and what best route to take. Room was spotless every night I came in and chocolates left on my pillow- nice touch. Very pleased.

Room tip: I was on the 3rd floor and very happy. There is a lift so you don't have to walk up stairs but they are an option.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
HotelAtlanticoMadrid, Assistant Director at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Hello JANINE P.

Thanks for taking time to post your review of our hotel. We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful time during your 4 days with us. Thank you for all the great comments about our location, cleanliness and room. We also appreciate your mention about the front desk staff. I have shared your kind words with them.

I hope we get to see you again in the near future. Thank you again.

Best regards.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

We have enjoyed their hospitality for five nights. It has all been excellent. The personnel at the front desk are friendly and professional and very helpful in every way. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. The top floor lounge coupled with the outdoor rooftop area make the stay memorable. The lady attendant in the 9th floor lounge ( please forgive me but I can't spell her Romanian name) for our first three nights was a total delight and helped us with great suggestions for our visit. We travel often and this hotel is amazing .

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear CommercialBanker.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed the five nights spent with us. Most of all though I am especially pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by our staff I always feel is the most important and lasting memory of a hotel. Mirela, will be glad to hear they made your stay easy.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We picked this hotel because of the reviews and the location. We didn't realize what a gem we had found until we arrived. The hotel is centrally located and very near two metro stops (Callo and Grand Via). It is on a busy street and it can be pretty crowded in the afternoon with people shopping, but is pretty quite at night and in the morning. The staff was very nice and accommodating. We were very lucky to get an early check-in after our long day of travel. The room was spacious - this was my first time in Spain and the rooms seemed much larger than other rooms I have stayed in Europe - and the bathroom was large. There was a room safe, TV, well stocked mini-bar, bathrobes and slippers, and a very well stocked supply of complimentary bathroom essentials (shave kit, comb, sewing kit, tissue, lotions, etc.) The towels were very generous in size. The bed was extremely comfortable and large - seemed king size. We also got chocolates on our pillow 2 of the 4 nights we were there - nice touch! The hotel's wifi was very good. There can be some noise from the street if your window is open, but once we closed our window you couldn't hear a thing (we were 6th floor looking out onto Grand Via). We had a glass of cava and a meat and cheese plate on the rooftop bar our first night and it was lovely. The hotel was a 6-7 minute walk from Plaza Mayor and 10-15 minute walk to the Prado Museum/Retiro Park. We would definitely stay in this hotel again.

Room tip: Higher floor
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear mulva8,

Thank you for your in-depth review. All your compliments of the Hotel Atlántico and the top score are greatly appreciated. We work diligently to offer the best service and a great stay for each guest. It is nice to know when this succeeded. We also appreciate your commentos of the hotel staff. They strive to create a service experience for our guest that is lasting.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write a wonderful review. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Hotel Atlantico and we stayed 4 nights in early April. We requested a room on the 7th floor and we were allocated 702 which is a beautiful room with a balcony overlooking the Gran Via. The room and bathroom were immaculately clean and the service was faultless - all staff very pleasant, helpful and professional. The hotel itself is a stunning building in the heart of Madrid - a perfect location from which to explore the beautiful city. I have little doubt that we will be back - and would recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a first class city break.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alibali226

DearAlibali226.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Atlántico each time you visit Madrid. When customer come back is because he was satisfied in his previous stay. Thanks again for your nice comments about the hotel, location and staff, always feel is the most important and lasting memory of a hotel.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you back to Hotel Atlantico.

Best regards,
Eva Garcia-Assistant Director

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I'm so happy I picked Hotel Atlantico for our stay in Madrid. The location was perfect in Gran Via, accessible to everything. The staff was most helpful and very friendly. The room was beautiful with a lovely marble bathroom, and meticulously clean. The bed was very comfortable with wonderful pillows, and the linen had a fresh smell of clean. I would recommend this hotel very highly and will stay here again if we come back to Madrid.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marisa T
HotelAtlanticoMadrid, Assistant Director at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Dear Marisa T.

Truly appreciate your review and top score. It is so pleasing to read that we met all expectations. I appreciate customers who take their time to inform us about it. Thank you also for your mention about the hotel staff. I have shared your kind words with them.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again very soon we hope to the Hotel Atlantico.

Eva Garcia-Assistant Director