The Atlantico is how every hotel should be! We stayed as a family of four (in two rooms) for three nights. The location is perfect, right at the heart of Madrid and close to the major museums, shops and restaurants. The service is very friendly and the front desk staff could not do enough to make us feel at home. Free and fast wifi throughout the hotel. The decor of this hotel is luxurious without being too formal. On the 9th floor is a gorgeous terrace and a large indoor bar with big overstuffed sofas, perfect for relaxing or a pre-dinner drink. The rooms themselves are huge, with top-spec large bathrooms, seating areas, king size comfy beds and complete blackout for the lights keepers among us (that's me!). Big TVs, lots of subtle lighting and remote control window blinds. The housekeeping was impeccable. Breakfast is buffet-style and it offers a wide range of cereals, cooked food, cheese, meats, pastries, fruit, yoghurts etc. Also cava (champagne) features in the buffet, should you feel like starting the day with some fizz! The only slight problem I can find with the Atlantico is that it can be noisy at night. Our rooms were at the back of the hotel facing the inner courtyard. here there seem to be some private apartments and there was quite a lot of noise from the residents and from a barking dog down in the courtyard. But the hotel itself is perfectly quiet inside, with heavy doors and good sound-proofing. We loved our stay here and highly recommend the Atlantico to any families staying in Madrid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid