Spent 3 nights here. Arrived too late to make use of complementary airport arrival service and 8 euro airport return was not at a useful time for us but i am sure would be useful for many. Lovely, spotlessly clean room and bathroom looking out onto Gran Via. The terrace bar on the 9th floor is a definite bonus. A computer/printer on the same floor made flight check-ins straightforward. The 10 euro breakfast was fine if underwhelming. Staff were welcoming and friendly. This hotel is well situated for sightseeing and going out in the evenings. I would highly recommend it and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid