We stayed at Hotel Atlantico for three nights at the end of February / beginning of March for my wife's birthday. The location on Gran Via is perfect for restaurants, shops and many of the sights. The room a good size with a huge bathroom and it was spotlessly clean. The breakfast room was light and airy and well set out and there was a good choice of food. The staff are all polite and attentive and one or two small requests we made (such as borrowing a travel adaptor plug that we had forgotten to pack) were dealt with quickly and efficiently. We would not hesitate to return here or recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel