We just stayed at this hotel again from November 5 to November 10, 2013, after staying there in 2012. It is a lovely property in a perfect location on the Gran Via with an excellent staff, starting with the Front Desk to Breakfast (Don Bernardo) to the 9th floor Bar (Carmen). We can recommend this hotel highly. Book a Superior room, you won't be sorry.
Peter & Maria Ploss
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid