At Atlantico, situated in the 'champs-elysee' of Madrid (prime location), you will feel truly pampered. Everything about the hotel is perfect, from the rooms (very well equipped... there are no utilities you can think of which are not there, and all are of amazing quality), amazing bathrooms (great fittings) , the chocolate left by hotel staff on the perfectly made bed everyday, the recommendations for restaurants given by the hotel staff, the scented corridors... In short, this hotel is totally worth the money you spend on it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro