Located in downtown Madrid, walk to attractions such as restaurants, shopping streets and museums all within 30 minutes away. If you need a swimming pool or food services, then give this a missed. Otherwise, this is true value with its Superior Room located on the quieter section of the hotel. All very clean, quaint and classic. Tips: The Front Desk Manager provide good direction to nearby seafood places. Beware: On certain days (Sunday?), taxi has to take a big loop to hotel due to road closure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid