This hotel is in a great central location on Gran via.perfect for a city break.because of its location there is a lot of noise at night.Because of its location we expected this but if this is something you dont want I would not recommend staying anywhere on Gran Via.
Rooms were cleaned every day to a very high standard.
Rooms are fairly basic and a little dated for a four star hotel but when only on a short city break the time spent in a hotel room is minimal.
Due to weather we
couldnt enjoy outside bar area but looked like a nice setting for summer.However inside bar slightly
disappointing,small and not much atmosphere to make you to stay there of an evening.
Overall would recommend this hotel and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid