I was there in September 2012. I needed a single room and had apprehensions about what sort of a "box" it might be. Turned out that my fears were unfounded. The room was fine, but certainly an internal room (no windows).
The location of the hotel is superb; very central and easy to walk to the museums, although I found later that the sightseeing buses were a good bet.
I only had breakfast in the hotel; it was a good buffet-style, and the service was good.
The reception was particularly good. They got to know me, and whilst their English was no doubt better than my Spanish, they were happy to humour me and speak Spanish with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid