We stayed in Atlantico hotel for 6 nights in February based on TripAdvisor reviews and guess what? It was a great hotel in a central of all. The room was clean and good size and was serviced daily with a good selection of toiletries. Our room was facing Gran via with a small balcony and good view of Gran Via but it was noisy couple of mornings otherwise quite.I think they were doing some repair/renovation as there was loud banging noise few evenings which was disturbing however we were out most the time so didn't bother us as much.
Excellent, helpful and friendly staff at front desk that made our stay very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid