Don't let the Best Western affiliation deter you from staying at this hotel (like we almost did). We had a quiet room in the back of the hotel, on the 3rd floor, which was amazing. It was recently redone and was luxurious. More room than expected for a central city location and a wonderful bathroom. Top floor terrace, lounge area, bar, and business center (and free wifi) were other great amenities. Service at front desk was friendly and professional. Experience compared with other high end hotel chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Atlantico offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel has 2 terraces with panoramic views of the city. Rooms are soundproofed and feature a classic decor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, minibar, ironing facilities and a private bathroom. Atlantico Hotel has an elegant cafe-bar and a daily buffet breakfast. In the area you will find a wide range of shops and dining options. Chueca District is 500 metres away and has a lively nightlife. Staff at the 24-hour reception can offer tourist information, and luggage storage is available. A free transfer to the hotel from Madrid’s Barajas Airport is offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Atlantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantico Hotel
- Hotel Atlantico Madrid Centro
- Hotel Atlantico Gran Via Madrid