“safe travel in Madrid”

Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Ranked #52 of 272 Tours in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Madrid City Tour is the touristic bus to discover the history and emblematic monuments of Madrid. Our 'Hop on & Hop off'bus service will take you to the most important places and you will be able to stop and get on again as many times as you wish. We offer you two routes because we want to assure you accomplish your sightseeing holidays.
Toronto, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“safe travel in Madrid”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great way to experience Madrid. We were there with our toddler. He too enjoyed it. The bus ahs in built speakers for descriptions about attractions.
Faster way to see Madrid if you are short of time.
Has many stops in and around the city

Visited June 2013

53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Good bus tour”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Did this bus tour with my husband and two young children (8 and 6) over the course of two days.

I thought it was generally quite good covering off all the key areas of interest. Buses are clean and very well maintained (albeit the odd headset terminal didn't work). Occasionally there were issues with the tour not being quite synced with the explanation - I.e you'd already passed it before learning about it - but generally it was ok.

I would recommend the two day pass if you can afford it - gives you a bit more breathing time for both routes (approx an hour each).

Definite recommend.

Monza, Italy
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Madrid City tour, not worthy...”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

When I visit a big city with my family, I'm used to take sightseing bus, so I can understand the point of interest I want to see better. I did the same in Madrid but this time it was totally unseful...this tour is poor of explication, and sometimes stops snd explications are not synchronized! Not worthy at all. Goo only for hop on off.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ideal way to surf the city with kids”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We bought a family day pass for €52 and spent all day and evening hopping on and off as we spotted things that looked interesting - even going back to the hotel for an afternoon siesta and resuming our tour to include free entry to Prado from 6 - 8pm. Top tip! Good audio tour accompanies journey.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
278 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 193 helpful votes
“The easiest way to move about”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Easy way to move about. Many drop off and pick up stops. Buses are numerous, they pass every 4 min or less! (in summer). The price is fair, I paid 21 euros for a 2-day trip. They are very organized and provide us with headsets, guides, maps and any needed information. They have 2 routes which comprise most if not all touristic sights. You can hop on and off any time and as many times you want. Much better thna taking the metro or taxi. Think abou it.

Visited July 2013