“Best dinner in Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Petit Comite

Petit Comite
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Petit Comite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #475 of 10,522 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Chueca
Description: It is located in the center of Madrid, close to Gran Via, in one of the busiest streets in Chueca district. Chueca is well-known by the numerous cocktail bars and its glamorous places, where you can find cafes, bars and design shops and designers. Petit Comité is a French restaurant that offers a wide variety of dishes and recipes that will surprise your palate and make you enjoy the cuisine. Also have a great selection of tapas.
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
“Best dinner in Madrid”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great restaurant ... excellent food (highly recommend Tuna Tataki, Poached Egg, and Steak Tartare which is prepared right at the table), attentive & friendly staff, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices. We'll for sure go again.

• Finnish first
New York City, New York
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

One word: excellent. The food, service, ambiance and prices are outstanding. We were treated like royalty. Don't think twice. This place is a must!

“Tanks a lot!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Thank you very much! We had a very nice meal! Definitely the best meal we had during our stay in Madrid! Maybe we'll be back tomorrow.

London, United Kingdom
“Great evening at Petit Comite”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have to say, this is one of the first times ever I've rated a restaurant on the same night of dining. Most are good, but don't make me want to open up my laptop at home immediately after eating.

Petit Comite is a different story. My wife and I had a truly fantastic experience this evening and if you're in Madrid I suggest you book a table.

Firstly, the food was awesome. I had the tuna avocado salad to start, which was heavenly with many unique tastes. Next was the Salmon sushi - again, incredibly good and accompanied by a perfect sweet accompanying sauce. My wife and I split the pork Filet as well - and even coming from the pork capital of EU London the Petit Comite pork ranks as one of the best I've had.

All and all, great food - which was accompanied by very nice staff that provided us with english menus without having to ask and even found some pineapple juice for me.

Location wise, the restaurant is extremely central, but located off a quiet side street. The decor is welcoming, with vibrant paintings from the same artist. I also saw there was a nice bar downstairs if you're in the area and want a quick drink.

Overall, perfect experience this evening at Petit Comite. It's a must-do in London. If you haven't booked your hotel yet, my wife and I are also in the nearby Praktik Metropol, which is also a super find for $80/night.

Round Rock, Texas
“Excellent Restaurant near Gran Via”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I arrived at the restaurant just as it opened at 8:30pm. It was still slow that early at night so our reservations were unnecessary, they are required as the evening goes on. We both ordered a beef dish that was excellent. The service was nothing short of spectacular.

• Visited October 2012