First off, they demanded cash upfront for 6 days of the "luxurious" accommodations near Bilbao Metro. The amenities consisted of the following:
1) A top-floor flat without a view, except for a few skylights.
2) IKEA furnishings. Seriously. The wall hangings were IKEA. The beds were IKEA. The linen was IKEA. Everything was IKEA. Not comfortable at all.
3) a downstairs buzzer that didn't work. Was a major inconvenience for some of our travel mates.
4) a wi-fi connection that barely worked. Was very slow when it did but cut off frequently.
5) Water pressure that came on and off randomly during showers.
6) was not stocked with toilet paper or cleaning supplies. Led to some panicked trips to the OpenCor.
Very disappointing, considering the rate. We could've stayed at a nice hotel with room service for what we paid, and would've had some form of maid service. Avoid, avoid, avoid...More
- Free Wifi