The hotel itself is fine. We had a room on the 7th floor and it was completely OK for 2 persons. We stayed 3 nights and I barely get any sleep. The wall are probably paperthin, you can hear every step your neighbours make on the wooden floors. Bed are unbelievably uncomfy, worst I slept on. :-( What a pity, because the location is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leonardo Hotel Madrid City Center welcomes guests to a comfortable, modern hotel, ideally located in the Arguelles neighborhood in Madrid's city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leonardo Hotel Madrid City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Hotel Madrid
- Nh Alberto Aguilera Madrid
- Nh Hotels Madrid