“Save your money” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Milos

Milos
Reserve with
Milos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,647 of 10,440 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Barrio de Salamanca
Madrid
“Save your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

While the restaurant aims to provide a more high-end experience of the traditional Greek, it comes very short of that idea. The decoration is less clichéd than usual but the food is barely Greek except for its name. It has far too many Spanish elements which ruin the experience and the service is absolutely horrible. There are no suggestions or explanations, just a disinterested attitude that demonstrates dislike towards your presence in the restaurant. The quality of the food is very low in general and personally caused me to be sick for a couple of days. Don't waste your time or money. Save it and go to Greece for some real food instead.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

• Greek first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Get Me to the Greek”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Madrid and tired of food. Go to Milos, good food, and great fun. I think I ate the best calamari I've ever had tonight here at Milos. A plus is that Milos has a great assortment of fresh vegetable dishes that are tough to come by in Madrid

Athens, Greece
“excellent greek restaurant in Madrid”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Being a Greek myself I was surprised to find in Madrid such a nice Greek restaurant with out of the box dishes and not just the usual mousaka stuff. Nice varieties and the menu degustacion is carefully selected. Needs some work on the wine list though as there are a lot better Greek wines available out there than what I had there

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Madrid, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Frustrated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I were always fans of Greek food, which is in short supply in Madrid, where we have just recently settled. Thus, we were delighted to find this restaurant near our infant son´s kindergarten. Since the reviews were fairly good, we decided to give it try.
It was a Friday afternoon, around 6:30 pm, when my wife called them to inquire about opening hours and the possibility of making a reservation for that very same evening. The person that answered the phone said that the opened at 9 pm and that they still had tables available. And wrote down my wife´s name on the reservation list.
When we showed up at exactly 9 pm, the waiter told us, in that unfortunatelly archethypal Spanish peeved manner, that they would only open at 9:15. And that there was no reservation under my wife´s name (without checking). We inisted, so he called someone else. This new fella checked it and reasserted the absence of any reservation made under my wife´s name. He suggested that we had mistakenly made reservations in another Greek restaurant, with the somewhat similar name of Mythos. Not even after we showed him the call log in my wife´s cell phone (with the correct number) he seemed to believe us.
Still vexed, he said he might be able to accommodate us. Never offered an apology, never gave an explanation, never allowed us to enter the premises a little bit earlier, despite the fact that it was cold outside, that it was drizzling and that we were accompanied by our 3-year-old.
Needless to say we decided to leave and never to come back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank MuG77
Paphos, Cyprus
“Very good Greek food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

A great Greek restaurant in Madrid with real Greek flavors. The staff is very friendly and the food fresh and delicious. I recommend the octopus on the grill and the Kleftico. I go there often and I always leave satisfied. It is an excellent choice for lunch or dinner. Also on Saturday nights there is live Greek dancing.

• Visited August 2011