“A pleasant stroll rich in history and general culture”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Madrid
Book In Advance
More Info
$13.66*
and up
Madrid Pub Crawl Including VIP Club Admission
Ranked #1 of 261 Tours in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering free walking tours of Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Jerusalem, London, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Prague and coming soon to Brussels and Tel Aviv, SANDEMANs NEW Europe Tours is committed to providing everyone, no matter what their budget, with the best tour available. It is our goal to help travellers fully discover the beauty and rich history of as many European cities as possible.Our expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during their intriguing tours. Since they work for tips, every tour is consistently one of the best in Europe.This group is open to everyone, those who've enjoyed on of our FREE TOURS, private tours, or unforgettable PUB CRAWLS or those curious to join us!
Compiegne, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A pleasant stroll rich in history and general culture”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Even though it was raining, ozzy (our guide) managed to show us the main sites and find indoor places for us to get warm while she shared cool details of the City's history.

1 Thank marcela g

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lots of useful info mixed with humor”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

With a weekend in Madrid by myself, this tour was an ideal way to start off, seeing major sites, getting navigated, and having your tour guide provide you with insider's insights and recommendations. Connor, my group's guide, is a friendly young Scottish lad who speaks great Spanish, has a great sense of humor and passion for history. I highly recommend him!

1 Thank itslateagain
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Professionally provided , interesting and in a great atmosfere. One of the must to check out in Madrid :)

1 Thank JakubBe
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour and guide!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Azi was a wonderful tour guide! She took us to many sights, all the while telling the interesting history of the sites, city, and country. The tour was informative and extremely entertaining! I definitely recommend this tour if you have three hours to be educated and amused.

1 Thank Karen V
London, United Kingdom
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Good as always”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've done other Sandeman's tours in the past (Berlin, London, Prague, Jerusalem, etc) and I was never disappointed. For the Madrid tour, my guide was a native girl called Sabela and she was great!!! In 3 hours, she showed us some interesting places that I would probably miss if I was on my own. We had a great lesson about spanish history and culture.

2 Thank ricdyin