Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

7,021 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour our tour guide spanish inquisition majestic tour madrid tour tapas tour madrid's history free walking other cities interesting stories history lesson pub crawl plaza mayor highly recommend this tour great introduction
Reviewed today via mobile

Signed up for a free walking tour of Madrid to get to see and understand the city better. Definitely not disappointed. My guide, Lexi was warm and super knowledgeable when it comes to the history of the city. Albeit long and sometimes confusing, Lexi made the history of this city interesting in a short, succinct manner. Would definitely recommend others on going to this free walking tour, i was definitely not disappointed.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Alex was on the ball, some puns for the simple peeps. Great advice for what to do in the lovely city and a good historic overview in a fun manner. Tone it down on the Irish self hate bud.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Really enjoyed Alex's tour. Very funny guy. Great insight to the history of Spain and Madrid. Sound chap.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Brilliant tour. Alex was humourous and informative. Definitely would recommend. The best bit was the break in the middle.

Reviewed yesterday

I had a great time seeing sights in Old Madrid with Mark Connolly. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the city. Would recommend doing this free tour if you're interested in historical facts about the city and lifestyle.

Reviewed yesterday

I did many different free tours of Sandemans across the world, but the one in Madrid was definitely THE BEST- thanks to ALEX from Manchester! She really did all she could, to keep everyone entertained and we all learnt a lot about the interesting history of Spains capital! Highly recommended, and don't forget to tip well!
I love the way that I still remember my tour and through that my visit in Madrid, even though this has already been 8 weeks ago... :)

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We were in Madrid for the weekend and decided for an impromptu tour on Saturday morning. Sandemams' site was very simple and straightforward to use. Joaquin was extremely knowledgeable, engaging and friendly - and led our group of circa. 30 around the city with ease. Very appreciative of his tour guide skills and Sandeman as a company for setting it up!

Reviewed yesterday

I had my Tour with Enrique (free madrid walking tour). I found the Tour to be well organized and paced. We saw all the major highlights. Enrique was Knowledgeable during the tour as well as when asked questions. You could see that he enjoyed giving the tour. The mood was fun and relaxed. There was a welcomed 5 minute break where you could get a coffee or something to drink. I would highly recommend the tour with Enrique and sandemans.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I went on the free walking tour with Sebastian on a cold rainy day, but that didn't matter because Sebastian did such a great job showing us the historical part of Madrid. He did it in a fun, interactive way with great English and one could really tell he knows what he is talking about. What I appreciated the most was that he did not try to just give the history a glorious "Spain is the best" feeling which can be quite superficial. I really liked the parts where he told us about the links between previous historical events and current events, and the current situation and political flows including a wide range of topics such as lgbtq rights and fascism. I learned so much about Spain and I am really happy about my experience! I have been on many free walking tours and this was the best one as far as I can remember thanks to the parts about political flows and concerns. I would recommend a tour with Sebastian to all my friends going to Madrid.

1  Thank AnnaMaria149
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The tour was amazing!! Alex made it fun and super interesting. He knows so much about the history of Spain and he keeps everyone engaged. Personally he made me laugh a lot and I loved having him as a tour guide. #AlexBmad1561 ;)

1  Thank Ana Moreno M