Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

7,006 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour our tour guide spanish inquisition majestic tour madrid tour tapas tour madrid's history free walking other cities interesting stories history lesson pub crawl plaza mayor highly recommend this tour great introduction
Reviewed yesterday

My girlfriend and I did the free walking tour in Madrid with Daniel Mora Gomez and it was awesome!! He was extremely knowledgeable on the area and had great recommendations on places to eat and visit. He had a great sense of humor as well. If you want to do the free Sandemans tour in Madrid, make sure you do it with Dani!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We always use Sandman’s tours in every city we go to. Alex was so funny and made Spain’s history come to life. We really enjoyed the 2:00 tour. He gave us a great recommendation for a place to have dinner and it was our favorite meal so far. I loved that our tour was only 15 people. Alex you are a gem! Thank you for making us laugh!

1  Thank Fravynole
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Alex was extremely engaging and knowledgeable. Slighty obsessed with the year 1561, but for good reason as he explained throughout the tour. I walked away feeling like I learned a lot, and had a few good laughs along the way. I highly recommend taking this tour with Alex!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did the free walking tour with Mark and absolutely loved it! One of the best free tours we have done, he was funny and engaging and we learnt SO much history. Thanks!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I’ve taken a free tour with Dani and he is the best!! We’ve seen lovely places in Madrid and he tells a lot of interesting facts and history of the city.
He also gives so many good tips on what to do and even recommends some Flamenco music so we can feel and enjoy the city while listening to it.
I definitely recommend the tour with Dani!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

An excellent tour, very amusing and informative. Alex gave his own personal take on the city, together with the history of Spain. He is very engaging and his fascination with Madrid made it an interesting walk.

1  Thank ShJCampbell
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I recommend it. Enrique, the guide of our group, told us some really interesting historical informations to the visited spots and had a great dramaturgy in doing that.

1  Thank Departure11716546851
Reviewed 2 days ago

I joined 2 tours with SANDEMANs. The first was the Tapas tour and it was okay in terms of the value (for the price, and the food and drinks you get in return). Though overall concession of the group was that the restaurant they brought us too was not that good. I also wish it to be more cultural oriented, but that was the only tapas tour I did, so can't compare.

The second one was the Madrid free tour and that was a let down. The guide spent too much time on certain stories and small jokes, plus selling flamenco tickets. We wish it to cover more of the architecture, history, etc. Perhaps some people like it, but we joined many other walking tours in Spain and this one is the least favourite. We were glad to be done after 2.5 hours.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was our fifth free tour with Sandemans and it was wonderful. Sebastian was our tour guide. He was full of excitement and love for his city. Did an amazing job explaining the history. We also did the inquisition tour with Lexi. Now we have done many tours, free and paid, and this was our favorite. Lexi did a fantastic job explaining the whole history of the Spanish inquisition. She was very passionate and knowledgeable. We learned so much about this time period. My husband had said right before the tour, I hope this tour guide just bombards my brain with information and she delivered! We love history so it was perfect. Lexi was so sweet too! Super helpful on suggestions for Madrid. It was a cold, rainy night but definately worth it!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Lexi was one of the best guides I've ever had. She made the Spanish Inquisition tour so enjoyable. She is so knowledgeable about not only the Spanish Inquisition but also Madrid. She's so passionate about what she does and kept me intrigued for the entire two hours and 15 minutes. I highly recommend doing this tour and especially with Lexi.