Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

7,012 results
All reviews free tour walking tour great tour our tour guide spanish inquisition majestic tour madrid tour tapas tour madrid's history free walking other cities interesting stories history lesson pub crawl plaza mayor highly recommend this tour great introduction
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The tour was amazing!! Alex made it fun and super interesting. He knows so much about the history of Spain and he keeps everyone engaged. Personally he made me laugh a lot and I loved having him as a tour guide. #AlexBmad1561 ;)

1  Thank Ana Moreno M
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

These tours have always been our favourite way to see European Cities. After arriving in Madrid and knowing nothing about it, we now feel like we’ve got a pretty good low down on the long history and why this amazingly diverse city came to be this way. Thanks Alex for a fun afternoon and for suggesting the bus tour to Toledo which we also loved.

1  Thank amaturehousekeeper
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We just arrived in Madrid today. Alex gave an thoroughly engaging, informative, friendly, and humorous tour. I can’t think of a better way to get oriented to the city. The tour gave insights into the history, culture, and practicalities of making the most of your visit.
Thank you!

1  Thank RichardS8979
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We loved the irish guide Alex! Sadly we had to leave earlier but next time we will stay until the end of the tour. Thank you so much

1  Thank Journey67868345786
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

had an amazing tour with Lexi, she explained everything you need to know about Madrid. a must do whenever you're in Madrid!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Just thx again Aida to show Madrid in the best way possible. I highly recommend that tour, she was kind and funny; and also she give a good tips to enjoy more Madrid

Thx!!!
Aye & Nacho

Reviewed 4 days ago

My girlfriend and I did the free walking tour in Madrid with Daniel Mora Gomez and it was awesome!! He was extremely knowledgeable on the area and had great recommendations on places to eat and visit. He had a great sense of humor as well. If you want to do the free Sandemans tour in Madrid, make sure you do it with Dani!!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We always use Sandman’s tours in every city we go to. Alex was so funny and made Spain’s history come to life. We really enjoyed the 2:00 tour. He gave us a great recommendation for a place to have dinner and it was our favorite meal so far. I loved that our tour was only 15 people. Alex you are a gem! Thank you for making us laugh!

1  Thank Fravynole
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Alex was extremely engaging and knowledgeable. Slighty obsessed with the year 1561, but for good reason as he explained throughout the tour. I walked away feeling like I learned a lot, and had a few good laughs along the way. I highly recommend taking this tour with Alex!

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

We did the free walking tour with Mark and absolutely loved it! One of the best free tours we have done, he was funny and engaging and we learnt SO much history. Thanks!