Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor(Madrid)
$207
$173
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$193
Catalonia Las Cortes(Madrid)
$166
$102
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$125
$114
  • Pool
$276
  • Bar/Lounge
$299
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $364/night.

$256
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

NH Hotels
1,697 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop poolstayed at the cataloniacentral locationwithin walking distanceair conart galleriesreception deskbusy streetsuperior roommini barbreakfast buffettop floorplaza mayorclean hotellong weekendmajor attractions
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable rooms, good value in the heart of madrid. The Bloved restaurant servers excellent food and drink with great service.

The suites are an excellent standard and some have sun decks and jacuzzis.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Very Confortable rooms, which are modern, elegant, cosy, with full amenities. Nice breakfast room. Gym too small with old tools. Pool at 6 floor is basically a tank bathroom. Good location near the downtown.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Has everything you could ask for.
Central location in the heart of Madrid. Warm and friendly staff, excellent cuisine and even a large screen for hotel patrons showing World Cup matches! Fantastic facilities, freshly renovated including rooftop swimming pool.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for four nights as part of a Riviera Travel holiday on a bed and breakfast basis. Our room was very spacious, well equipped and comfortable. It faced on to the Gran Via, which is one of the main streets in Madrid and very noisy and busy. However, the double glazing kept most of the noise out. Madrid was very hot whilst we were there but the effective air conditioning meant that we were cool and comfortable inside the hotel. The public rooms are very stylish and the bedroom was clean and well decorated. The breakfast buffet was very good and varied.

The location of the hotel means that it is possible to walk to all the main sights in central Madrid, if you are reasonably fit. The Prado is about a 10/15 minute walk away and so is the Plaza Major. The downside to the location is that there are a few rather squalid streets nearby. The Gran Via itself was being altered to make the pavements wider and the road for traffic narrower whilst we were there. I am sure it will look good when it is finished. There were some quite good restaurants opposite the hotel (which will be easier to reach when the road is narrower). We went to the Mercado de la Reina and the Taberna de la Reina which were both fine.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I write a really nice review for this hotel as I was staying. The room interior and lobby is inviting. The front desk staff was very accommodating. My air conditioning was better than any hotel I’ve ever stayed in anywhere in Europe. Everything was great until my checkout and last breakfast. I was running a bit late trying to have a quick breakfast and get to the station on time for my train. I literally had my carry on rolling bag and my pet carrier for a 10 lbs dog on top. Ali refused to let me in the restaurant with my bag even though the tables were spaced very far apart and the restaurant was half empty. She demanded that I check my small carry on bag at the reception desk before I entered. So obviously i wasn’t gonna to check my dog and when I went back with my dog inside the carrier with it zipped up she tried to make me check him as well. It took away all of my time to even sit and eat and soon enough it was time to go get in like to get my bags only to feel obligated to leave a tip for something I never needed in the first place and I wasn’t even able to eat. She left a lasting impression on me. Avoid Ali.

Stayed: July 2018