I was with group at end of October, it s rly nice hotel, clean with fantastic location..The service was good, no problems with checking in. The rooms were spotless, modern and comfortable. TV with lots of channels in lots of languages! Bathroom was clean, nice bath and shower, huge towels! The location really was excellent, 100 metres or so from Gran Via metro and within walking distance to parks, galleries, squares etc. .
When I get back to Madrid, I will be at this hotel again :)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This emblematic Hotel in the Gran Via of Madrid is strategically located in the heart of the city, a few meters from the Plaza de Cibeles and Puerta del Sol. The hotel is composed by two buildings of great architectural value that are from the early twentieth century and are also very close to the Prado Museum and the Thyssen Gallery, allowing maximum enjoyment of the cultural offer of Madrid. In addition, the hotel offers its guests a fantastic restaurant called "La Pedrera", a gourmet corner-bar and 4 meeting rooms for all kinds of events, and some free services such as free Wi-Fi high speed internet, Business Corner, Spa & Fitness Center and terrace on the sixth floor with a heated water area overlooking Gran Via. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Gran Via reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Gran Via Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Gaudi Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Gaudi Madrid
- Hotel Gaudi Madrid