We stayed here for a little get away for 3 days and it was very nice.
It had all what i expect from a 4 star hotell, except for the English language which seemed to have been put on one person only.
The location of this hotel is very nice as well. Gran via is a main street in Madrid and to the Puerta del Sol it took less than 5 minutes to walk and all the restaurants where here.
We asked for a room away from the street which was no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This emblematic Hotel in the Gran Via of Madrid is strategically located in the heart of the city, a few meters from the Plaza de Cibeles and Puerta del Sol. The hotel is composed by two buildings of great architectural value that are from the early twentieth century and are also very close to the Prado Museum and the Thyssen Gallery, allowing maximum enjoyment of the cultural offer of Madrid. In addition, the hotel offers its guests a fantastic restaurant called "La Pedrera", a gourmet corner-bar and 4 meeting rooms for all kinds of events, and some free services such as free Wi-Fi high speed internet, Business Corner, Spa & Fitness Center and terrace on the sixth floor with a heated water area overlooking Gran Via. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Gran Via reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Gran Via Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Gaudi Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Gaudi Madrid
- Hotel Gaudi Madrid