Just returned from a 2 night stay in this very nice hotel, was on a stag weekend so had a twin room on the 5th floor....not a massive room, big enough so that we didn`t get under each others feet so to speak ,but a Huge bathroom, which i thought a little odd.....as well as the usuall bathroom facilities it had a massive walk in shower (great for the morning after the night before!!!!) and a bath with shower!!.
The buffett breakfast was fine with a good selection of hot and cold food.
All in all a very nice Hotel in a lovely city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This emblematic Hotel in the Gran Via of Madrid is strategically located in the heart of the city, a few meters from the Plaza de Cibeles and Puerta del Sol. The hotel is composed by two buildings of great architectural value that are from the early twentieth century and are also very close to the Prado Museum and the Thyssen Gallery, allowing maximum enjoyment of the cultural offer of Madrid. In addition, the hotel offers its guests a fantastic restaurant called "La Pedrera", a gourmet corner-bar and 4 meeting rooms for all kinds of events, and some free services such as free Wi-Fi high speed internet, Business Corner, Spa & Fitness Center and terrace on the sixth floor with a heated water area overlooking Gran Via. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Gran Via reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Gran Via Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Gaudi Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Gaudi Madrid
- Hotel Gaudi Madrid