Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $34.00
from $25.30
from $14.40
11,093 results
All reviews royal palace throne room audio guide open to the public worth a visit beautiful building free entry on display spanish history visiting madrid armoury versailles opulent pharmacy chandeliers porcelain guard
Reviewed today

This would have been an excellent place to visit except there are no, yes not one, picture allowed inside. Nice building and the rooms are immaculate but unfortunately you'll either need to see them in person, or on the internet.

Reviewed yesterday

The first place we hopped off the Hop on/Hop off bus. It was difficult to find the entrance for pre-purchased tickets bought on line. We went around the side but were turned away as it was only for tour groups. Turns out it was right next to the long line of people purchasing their tickets.
We bought the audio guide which was a big help and informative. One of the security people kept coming up to me and saying in Spanish that I need to put my purse in front rather than the side which is uncomfortable especially trying to also use the audio guide. I'm sure he was just trying to protect people against pick pockets but there were guards everywhere watching you like a hawk so I didn't feel like that was a big threat. I was more careful on the buses, etc.
Worth a visit.
We

Reviewed yesterday

I really enjoyed the visit ..the palace is beautiful..i didn’t take a tour but in retrospect I wish had to get a little more out of it but still enjoyed the walk through

Reviewed yesterday

Lovely, lots to see and very reasonably priced. Only bug was the ladies toilets were being cleaned and were closed off for a LONG time whilst the floor dried.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

first the cost is unbelievable at only 10 euros - you can stroll round as we did and thoroughly enjoy the decor or you can have the organised tour which may cost a few bob more but in hindsight there was so much to take in we should have taken this option - you should allow a few hours as there is so much to see - the colours anc opulance on show were amazing - if you visit madrid give thd royal palacd a spin you will be impressed

Reviewed yesterday

The Royal Palace is definitely worth a visit! The tour covers many rooms and it is just amazing to see the variety of decorating styles used in the various rooms. We did not get a chance to see the kitchen area (extra charge) or the armory (no time). I heartily recommend a visit.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Beautiful Buildings and Gardens. Make sure to visit around the late morning to early afternoon and watch the changing of the Guard on the Palace.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I cannot comment on the palace — they allowed people to line up for 20 minutes on a cold morning only to come out and tell us the Palace was closed for 2 days. Nothing on the website and nothing on the admissions signs. We were shown a tiny red banner in Spanish advising of the closure.

Terrible customer relations.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We got the ticket online, and in this way we skipped the line! Very nice the tour with the audioguide

Reviewed 2 days ago

a well structured and vibrant visit of an imprtant time in the history of Madrid and Spain. allow plenty of time to marvel at the decor and grandure of this palace. Take the audio tour to get all the info.