Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $184.85
from $41.75
from $24.17
56,347 results
All reviews el greco las meninas garden of earthly delights spanish masters art lovers love art audio guide famous paintings great art european art free entry two hours amazing collection old masters works of art on display take your time
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got a private tour of this museum and it was worth it. We learned so much about the ot work the artists and the museum itself. You could spend days in this museum and learn a 100 things every day. All of the paintings there tell a history of Spain.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Allow plenty of time so much excellent art to see . Rubens Goya etc. Get a plan. Have a break in cafe. Well sign posted. The garden of delights by Bosch is pretty horrific.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I need to start by saying that it was one of the places I wanted to visit for a very long time, especially since I love Spanish painters and they did not disappoint, but...organization in Prado is absolutely horrible. We had skip the line tickets and that part worked very well, however after we got to the museum, there was no direction on how to start the tour and once we did trying to find any logic was impossible. As a very organized person, I got extremely tired by what to me was a total chaos and despite amazing works of art, I just wanted to leave. Not sure why design is as confusing as it is, maybe there is some weird logic in it, but to me there was zero. I would say that if you are there, of course you need to visit Prado, but be aware of chaos, lack of organization and get ready for wondering around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can't take anything away from the fantastic collection of art at the Prado and it is one of those 'must do's' if you are in Madrid and have any interest in the arts. What lets it down is that there seems to be no limits placed on the number of people entering the museum and this inevitably means that it is overcrowded - well and truly to the point of being uncomfortable, and this was in winter! We had bought 'skip the line' tickets and yet still had to stand in line for 20 mins, which pretty much confirms that they don't seek to control numbers. So, it has to be on the list, but the experience is certainly compromised by the crowds.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A really big museum and very full of famous artworks. Although I don't like art I found it pleasant to walk through the halls. We went on a Saturday two hours before closing and were able to see what we were interested in. We waited very little time to get in, but on the other days of the week there was a very long waiting line.
To get out we had some problems because the museum is great, but the staff showed us very kindly the way.