“Cute breakfast location & very friendly staff!”
Review of Chocolat Madrid

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: The specialty is chocolate with churros, cakes, cakes ... We also have sandwiches, toasts, hamburgers, Spanish omelet, eggs with bacon, with ham, etc.
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

While visiting Spain on our honeymoon we stopped here while for several hours while waiting to check in at our apartment on the first day. The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed talking with them and they even allowed us to store our 4 very large suitcases inside and downstairs! The churros with chocolate were excellent as one might expect and also had a delicious sandwich and coffees. Also has very fast wifi and would highly recommend you stop by and visit Chocolat!

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (798)

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Good churros.
5 churros and hot chocolate - 3.80 euros eat in or 3.50 euros for take away.
They did not offer porras in the afternoon when we went as they said they only do them fresh in the morning, which I guess is a good thing!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Took me a while to find this place and was not disappointed. I like their chocolate con churros as much as the ones served at Chocolateria San Gines.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

My husband and I visited last week and had some lovely Churros con Chocolat, they were delicious and the chocolate sauce was beautiful. The service was very friendly too. I would love to bring my kids next time, my son in particular would love it.

Great for a wee pit stop and sugar fix whilst out on your travels.

1  Thank Pamy_Orlando
Reviewed May 29, 2016

This is a small local Chocolate shop in a quaint area of central Madrid. The owner was working behind the counter and was very friendly and helpful. The churros and particularly the dark chocolate were awesome. The chocolate was warm and when we finished the churos, he gave us milk with our remaining chocolate for a great hot chocolate. Very low cost for the great quality.

1  Thank Joseph S