Hotel Santo Domingo Madrid
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Regina(Madrid)
$206
$150
  • Restaurant
Axor Feria Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Bar/Lounge
Occidental Castellana Norte(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$102
$85
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ayre Gran Hotel Colon(Madrid)
$159
$118
Ayre Hoteles
$144
$122
  • Restaurant
NH Madrid Ribera del Manzanares(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$124
Maydrit Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
2,708 results
All reviewsrooftop poolthe cave bargreat locationmetro stationcity breakcentral locationreception staffroyal palacemini barplaza mayordecent sizerestaurants and barslong weekendtapasvisiting madridgranwallpaper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I stayed at the old part of the building for three nights. Room condition was poor - funny smell if I turned on the AC overnight, water leakage with the shower cap. Renovation is undergoing for the corridor and some rooms of the floor I stayed. Therefore, some noise and paint smell from 8am onwards. Rooms are close to each other so I cam hear next door when people get in and get out; as well as when the housekeeping is vacuum cleaning the room.

WiFi connection was bad and I couldn't get access most of the time. There is one computer with Internet Connection made available for hotel guest. However, the computer was either occupied or has problem with Internet Connection.

Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Given the poor facility conditions, they did their best to help or escalate problems to technician. Hotel location is good. I may consider recommending this hotel to others after the renovation is done.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
An Accor traveler
Saint Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 15, 2011

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Please please visit the beautiful cocktail bar beneath the hotel ! Sumptuous cocktails in a very attractive cave surroundings. Staff very friendly and helpful - needed an iron, was brought up immediately. Door swipe didn't work - someone attended immediately. Pool lovely, views wonderful. Very central and myself and my girlfriends miss it !

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Arrived no sure what to expect. The hotel, once we got our bearings was in an excellent location. Central to everything. We walked everywhere and found that the location was perfect.

The room was small but good with a balcony. We had 2 single beds which isn't what we had asked for, but what the heck, it was only for a couple of nights. The bathroom was almost as big as the bedroom area! Very colourful and artistic modern.

I would definately recommend staying here and if and when we return to Madrid, would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The hotel is in a great location in the heart of Madrid and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was yummy and the pool was a great place to lay and relax. When I first saw our room in the interior part of the hotel I wasn't too impressed, but then I saw the vertical garden on the wall and loved it! Great place and I'll definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple