Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
The Making of Madrid

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Felicity does excellent job being a tour guide. She has a lot of interesting information and I enjoyed her tour. She captivated the group with her thorough knowledge of the area, the variety of stops along the way, and tells us interesting details about aspects of the neighborhood that make it unique. I was very pleased to be part of the group and I look forward to her next tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 12, 2020

The tour was around 2 hours and took in several locations in Malasana. I found the experience to be fun and interesting. Lots of great information and stories from Malasana's history. Some great tips were given on further things to do and visit in the area.
The guide is very knowledgeable and open to questions allowing for a really great group social environment.
The tour culminated in an optional drink and snack at a local bar which was allowed us to spend some more time socially together at the end.

I would highly recommend this and other Making of Madrid walking tours.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 10, 2020

I've been to various of felicity's tours and she never fails to deliver an entertaining and informative experience. They last about 1,5-2 hours, which is perfect for me. Despite me being a native Spaniard with several years in Madrid, Felicity knows way more about her adoptive city and I learn something new with each tour without fail.I haven't done all the tours but I'm sure I'll be catching them all soon!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Felicity is amazing and gives a great, informative tour. We've lived in Madrid for several years now and still enjoy going on her tours to learn new things about our city. The information she shares is well-researched and it is a great way to meet new people and see new things, the latter of which we often find we have been walking by forever without ever looking deeper. Highly recommend a tour for those interested in a deep dive into Spanish history!

Date of experience: December 2019