“Toledo day trip, stunning!”
Review of Bravo Bike

Bravo Bike
Ranked #3 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Madrid
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bravo Bike now enters its 18th successful year in providing high quality Madrid City cycling tours with ELECTRIC BIKES as well as regular bikes. Our range covers our most popular classic and private 3 1/2 hour sightseeing tours as well as our Casa de Campo (nature) and our Full Day City Tour (incorporating the Soccer stadiums). Further afield, we are professionals at organizing one-day excursions to the outlying cities such as Segovia, El Escorial, Avila, Aranjuez and Toledo. For those with more time to spend discovering all that is fabulous in Spain, we have multi-day guided and self-guided cycling tours along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrim's Trail, and in the regions around Madrid as well as through Spain's wine regions and along other historic and regional trails. Bravo Bike is a fully licensed Madrid-based travel agency.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We just finished the Toledo day tour with Kaspar. It was excellent! A perfect mix of quality cycling and sightseeing. The town is spectacular with amazing views, the history is very interesting and the food was delicious. Kaspar was knowledgeable and flexible, we were treated extremely well! I would highly recommend this trip!

1  Thank Lmiersbond

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I took a group of 9 teenagers on the tour with our guide Geza - we had an amazing time! He is very knowledgeable and made the tour interesting for everyone. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone going to Madrid! Plus Geza takes pictures on the tour of you riding and all of the sites - a wonderful bonus!

1  Thank Alison R
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been visiting Bravo Bike (BB) for day tours and longer excursions for over 7 years. I enjoy Spain and the people and each time I tour with Kaspar and his team at BB I learn more and experience more. I will be there again in July, I'll start with a Day tour just to re-acquaint myself with the city and see the changes. Kaspar tailors his City Tour if you have specific needs, which is great, so if you have a group and want to do something different than this is the place to start. I also hope to get out again on one of BB’s longer tours, the Camino de Santiago (I have done three times) is exceptional, as is the Andalucía tour, my next will be whatever 7 or 8 day tour suits my dates, Spain offers so much to see and do, and compared to Australia it is very cheap, and in my opinion the best way to see it is by bike. So I hope you get as much enjoyment as I do visiting Spain using BB.

1  Thank FionaCanberra
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I took the one day bike tour around Madrid city. In 3 hours, we went to a number of places with Geza. It was an enjoyable experience. Geza explained the places we saw, took photos and later shared with us. The bike was good and there wasn't difficult path. I was initially worried about my poor cyclist skill. Well, I was indeed the least capable cyclist in the group, but everything turned out great.

1  Thank porkrib
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Surprising little shop in the back streets near Plaza de Espana in Madrid but had done my homework before arrival and would otherwise have struggled to find it.
I turned up unannounced and was very ably assisted by Oner who even allowed me to test out my Spanish. I hired a very acceptable mountain bike with disc brakes for two days to take myself around Madrid and up into the mountains near El Escorial. Gear changes were a little tired but otherwise the bike was more than adequate. Equipped with handle bar bag filled with padlocks, spare inner tube, tools, and puncture repair outfit, I was provided with everything I needed for thoroughly enjoyable 2 days of riding. I could not have asked for more attentive assistance. Well done Bravo Bikes.

1  Thank Steven T