“Enjoyable Spanish Meal”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: It is a family restaurant that takes care of its traditional Spanish food. It offers a warm atmosphere and an unbeatable quality, where every detail enhances the difference.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here on our last evening in Madrid as it was close to our hotel and we wanted to have an early dinner. So glad we did - there were not many diners there and we received great service. They serve large portions and the food was delicious. They accommodated our request for olive oil to make a dipping sauce for our bread. The tables are close together which allowed us to visit with the nice couple next to us.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

We had a perfect meal. Great choice in real Spanish dishes. A very friendly and helpful host. Spanish kitchen and hospitality on its best.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Considering my birthplace and my residence now, 3 is quite extravagant for my grade. But wont come back again.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

I have eaten at fine restaurants all over the world, from Hong Kong to Xining, from Rome to London, and this restaurant is responsible for giving me the most joyous meal of my life. The two dishes I had were grilled swordfish, cooked to perfection and pimienos rellenos de bacalao (peppers stuffed with cod). The meal was beyond belief. It was the only time I was stunned while eating. My friend, who is also a world traveler and who also has a discerning palate, felt exactly the same way. Perfect restaurant with perfect food!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Busy at 9pm this Sunday evening.
Lovely welcome, great atmosphere, wonderful service and servers !
The menu was simple but perfect. The goats cheese starter was really interesting flavours and the min steaks were huge and perfectly medium rare. The wine was superb and the Limoncello topping a great evening. No dress code but better to be smart. The paella on another table looked awesome! We will be back !