“Very good restaurante to see flamenco show”
Review of Las Carboneras

Las Carboneras
Reserve with
Las Carboneras is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #872 of 11,193 Restaurants in Madrid
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Very good flamenco show at compative cost. Good food and service.

1  Thank Francis B
There are newer reviews for Las Carboneras

Reviewed July 10, 2011

Went here as a plan B when a dinner at the principe cafe was cancelled. We were a group of 16 on a familirization trip to Madrid. The manangement is excellent, he himself came to the table about 20 times to assist us in anything we needed and make sure everyone was comfortable. The reservation was last minute about 1 hour before and he was so great! The dinner was I believe 55 euro per person. I could not stress enough how lovely and great this dinner was. He served about 8 different appetizers ( salad, chicken, tacos,omelets everything) I believe thats what tapas is for, but plates just kept coming and coming. For the entree we had the famous spanish paella which was delicious and for dessert we had flan and also the option of granizado. The flamenco show was beautiful, the ladies showed so much expression with their dance, body and faces it was just amazing. The dinner also included wine sangria beer, water and juices. This place is fantastic, it was one of the highlights of my trip to madrid!

1  Thank LOVETOTRAVEL1707
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Our check -in person recommended this place (near Plaza Mayor) for flamenco dancing and dinner. The food, olives, tapas, etc. just kept coming and the beverage (wine, beer, etc) seemed to be unlimited. The show/stage was up close and very enjoyable.
Worth the price.

2  Thank adammax17
Reviewed March 23, 2010

If you are looking for an excellent tablao look not furthet! I was really impressed by the show but most of all, the service of this "trendy" tablao flamenco in Madrid. In all honesty I was a bit "concerned" when I got it, since I was expecting a traditional spanish tablao and not a sort of minimalistic/modern place. But when the service started I noticed the diffrence to other places I have been before (Torre Bermejas - terrible actitude and Corral de las Morerias - the best in Madrid but service/friendliness so-or-so). The food was awesome and the staff was out of this world. The show was excellent as well. Highly recomneded you wont be dissapointed. Prices were also fair. It includes the show fee of 30 p/p the average of 48 I mentioned.

1  Thank AlbertoMiami_Florida