“Great Thai, friendly staff, vegetarian friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Phuket Thai

Phuket Thai
Reserve with
Phuket Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #819 of 10,440 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Huertas
Los Angeles, California
“Great Thai, friendly staff, vegetarian friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Great Thai food, great staff. I live next to Thai-town in Los Angeles, have been to Thailand multiple times, and eat Thai weekly at home. We were craving something different than Spanish fare and were decided to give it a try. We were thrilled. Very authentic, subtle Thai flavors, well prepared. Excellent vegetarian options. We asked for spicy; the staff tested on the appetizers and then asked us if we wanted the main courses spicier or if they got it right for us. The lunch deal is 11-12 Euros, includes starter, main, rice, soft drink, dessert (we skipped dessert and just substituted coffee). Well worth a trip and great way to break up the food if you're vegetarian in Spain. Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013

Madrid, Spain
“Take your first bite, close your eyes and you will be transported to Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

The food here is fantastic. I have spent some time in Thailand and I am now ecstatic to know I have an amazing Thai restaurant 5 mins walk away from where I live.

I have been here a few times now both with my girlfriend and my friends and the food has been consistently good.

For a first time visitor I would really recommend massaman curry. Words cannot describe how amazing it tastes!

Also if you are vegetarian then don´t worry they have plenty of options.

If I had to criticize one thing is would be the desert. We had banana in coconut milk but it was a little stingy and not very tasty but this could have been a one off.

• Visited October 2013
Dubai
“A gem for Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

This Thai restaurant is run by a Bangladeshi family with Thai chefs and the food was absolutely fantastic. Great value for money and the interior was subtly done with traditional Thai decor and colours. Had we been staying there for longer, we would have definitely visited here again.

Visited September 2013
New York, New York, United States
“Start to finish, unforgettable Thai experience in Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Let me preface this review with the fact that I had this meal after a month of malnutrition in Spain as a vegetarian. I decided Thai in Madrid would be a good option considering how vegetarian friendly they are. When I came into the restaurant, I was the first there (the restaurant had filled by the time I left) and was seated at a very comfortable table. The restaurant is clean, well decorated, and sets you up for a great meal. Ordered jasmine tea (loose leaf and very delicious), spring rolls (great dipping sauce), and a truly phenomenal vegetarian green curry. The service, attention, and hospitality were unmatched to anything I've had in Spain, especially for the price. An overall great experience. As if it doesn't get any better, they have free and fast wifi!

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Food, Good Value but Lacking Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were staying in the Husa del Arte Hotel and this was one minute's walk from there. As we arrived late from the airport we were quite hungry, Phuket Thai was a good choice. It was a Thursday night, so it lacked atmosphere despite 6 other diners. Staff were very courteous and welcoming. Starters consisted of Thai Spring Rolls washed down by Singha Beer (albeit served in wine glasses) were tasty. My husband had a Thai Green Curry (8/10), which needed more vegetables. I had a Chicken Pad Thai which was bursting with flavour. We thought it was a very good value meal.

• Visited September 2013