Hotel Tach Madrid Airport
  • Pool
SLEEP'N Atocha(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$148
$133
Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$86
$77
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmadrid airportfree shuttlenice modern bathroomburger kingone nightbetween flightsan early morning flightshuttle servicenext morningan overnight staynice hotelmetro stationthe hotel offersrooms are largerestaurants and barsbeds were comfortablefew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I spent a night at Täch Hotel because I had to catch a flight early in the morning. I liked the decoration of the hotel. My room was very cleaned with a picture of James Dean. I think every single room has a different kind of decoration. What I liked the most it that there's a transfer service from the hotel to Barajas airport every hour and free of charge. Metro station is just 7 minutes walking from the hotel.

Perfect hotel to spend a night if you have to fly from Barajas airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SaraBr0wn
CLEMENTB, Gerente at Hotel Tach Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on your last stay. It is always a pleasure to hear such wonderful comments from our guests. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our location and our shuttle service

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We booked one night in transit via Madrid to Bankock. The Hotel courtesy bus picked us up and dropped us at the hotel, 10 minute journey. Room was modern and clean, good bathroom. The only neg was that the room lighting was poor. Return trip to the airport punctual. Overall very good location and excellent value.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel, we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Although the hotel is close to the airport, has nice sized room, and big bathroom this place is a racket. I stayed for one night prior to an international fight. The day I arrived I had flow into Madrid from Seville at 12pm. The hotel said the "free" shuttle said to be available 21 hours a day (not running 1-4am) would not be available until 4pm. We had to take a cab for 12 euro. The WIFI is not free in either the room or the lobby. Although it is advertised that way. Upon our arrival we discovered there was no food available until 730pm. Except for the vending machine with four kinds of candy bars and two sodas. The restaurant has a limited menu but our server was good. The walls were thin and our room overlooked a housing project. I do not require much but would recommend using your money to stay at a more accomidating and comfortable hotel close to the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
CLEMENTB, Gerente at Hotel Tach Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused during your stay. We are pleased to receive feedback from our guests, as it gives us the opportunity to revise and improve our service standards. Your comments will be taken seriously. We have forwarded to the Hotel`s relevant departments, where further trainings will be provided.
About the shuttle service, we had a mechanical problem during your stay and we should have paid the cab service, we offer a free shuttle service from 4am to 1am. I feel sorry you did not like the rooms, our customers usually apreciate it.
We truly hope that upon your next visit we can meet or exceed your expectations

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Everything went wrong on that day. We missed the flight. The car broke down... a really bad day.
We had to sleep over in Madrid to catch the next day flight. I booked two rooms for less than 90€
Everything was perfect except the breakfast. There was no breakfast, or to be more precise just coffee/tea and biscuits ... but it was offered, so it is hard to complain about.
There is a tube station to go downtown a couple of blocks away. Perfect location in our case.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on your last stay. It is always a pleasure to hear such wonderful comments from our guests. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed the location and the service you received from our front desk team. We offer during some weekends a free promotional breakfast service for all our customers.
Best regards

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayted a day at the Tach Madrid. They ahve a good shuttle service from the Airport that works well. They are flexible with times. Connectivity to the city is also OK with a short 10 mins walkk to the train station.
The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The front desk staff gave me cleare directions with personal suggestions on resaurents, shopping and transport.
Good rooms, slightly unusual layout, TV a bit too far from the bed but very comfortable. Nicebig bathroom with bidet.

A good airport and business hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business