All reviews rain shower attached casino marriott platinum bed bedding storage space in the room head concierge property offers marriott group great hotel awesome shower jacuzzi tub gold status front office manager usb ports nicest hotel walking distance to many absolutely loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2019

The hotel has gorgeous rooms - we had a Junior Suite and we enjoyed a lot its spacious elegance. It is very close to everything in central Madrid. Additionally, it has a casino inside, which makes things more fun if you have a few Euros to spend for the thrill. I highly recommend it!

Room tip: We loved the Junior Suite.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tgalis
Reviewed December 31, 2018

This was a good location, within walking distance to just about everything we wanted to see. It is near a Metro stop, but unfortunately that Metro stop is closed for construction! There are plenty of small restaurants nearby.

The hotel is attached to a casino, so it is adults only, and therefore a lot quieter than many other hotels.

We would very much wish for more storage space in the room, so we could properly unpack our bags. The mini bar is gigantic and takes up space that would be better for a dresser. Even though the room was on the small side, there was an empty corner that could be used for a small dresser or armoire. There were two easy chairs with a table, but the chairs were much to low for the table, so it wasn't a practical spot to work or eat. The bed was comfortable, and we had plenty of pillows. The bathroom was good sized and the shower worked well.

Our room overlooked a quiet side street, and we did not hear any outside noise.

Breakfast was very good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

We loved the room. It was very comfortable and modern. Large bathroom and room. Location was very central to all. Gym was small but sufficient. I took off a star because when we called concierge to help with dinner reservation booking, they didn’t return our call with booking update and seemed too busy on the phone when we called down to ask for help. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2018

We stayed 4 nights, using our Marriot Rewards points. Since they have no executive lounge for Platinum members, they instead offered us free breakfasts for two for the entire stay, and this was well worth it: nice buffet, + eggs à la carte.
Every significant museum in Madrid is at a walking distance.
Very nice staff, who called for us and successfully obtained a reservation at an overbooked restaurant nearby. .

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2018

This is one of my favorite hotels worldwide and I spend most of the year in hotels. The location is fantastic, right in the midst of Gran Via. The hotel is gorgeous in terms of both the exterior and interior. After a friendly check-in from the desk, I was placed into the Circulo Suite, with this large circular room that divides up the bedroom area and the living area by a fantastic headboard. The mattress is comfortable and huge, my only complaint about the bed is the pillows are too squishy. I wish I had these closets at home, but there's so much storage space in the room. The living area is nicely appointed, with a very comfortable sofa. The bathroom that I was in had both the shower and the tub and the bathtub is fantastic (as it has the jets for a great soak after a long day). The hotel is attached to the casino, which is also quite nice. As a Marriott Platinum, I was given the option of breakfast or points. I took the breakfast and had a wonderful tortilla and churro (because I can). The hotel is near the Gran Via metro stop (which is closed for a few months), but it is an easy walk from Sol or Chueca if you don't have a lot of luggage. The area is crowded, but it's nice to be able to walk to Chueca in the evening and be "home" in about 5-10 minutes.

• Trip type: Traveled solo