“Lovely apartment, great location and kind and...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Else23
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment, great location and kind and friendly owners.”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The apartment is in a good location at the corner of the plaza. It is about 30m walk from the road, as the plaza is pedestrian. The apartment itself has everything you need and is nicely decorated. We were only in Madrid for one night but it would be a good place for several days, with plenty of storage for everything. The owners were very helpful and gave good instructions for everything.

Jando2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Exactly as pictured.”
Reviewed January 25, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

A lovely spacious apartment exactly as pictured. Very convenient location for exploring Madrid on foot. The nearby San Miguel market provides a fantastic array of Spanish foods to either enjoy in the pleasantly crowded ambience - or take back to the apartment.

Carole J...
“Beautiful Apartment in Amazing Location”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Enjoyed our stay in this apartment right in the Plaza Mayor. Owners were very helpful, even taking our luggage down for us and helping us get a taxi on the holiday to go to the airport. The only minor issue was with the floor that had some small nails and staples sticking out - snagged my stockings a number of times and small children running barefoot will need to be extra careful. But the rest of the apartment was newly renovated and very comfortable. Will certainly consider returning on my next visit.

Ian I
Canberra, Australia
“Superb - perfection in every respect”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The location, the quality of the apartment, the management of the apartment perfection.

The apartment, located above the Plaza Mayor is the perfect location. The soundproofing of the windows indicates just how exceptional this rental is.

Why stay at the Ritz when you can stay in this rental.

Rob M
“Great location, modern apartment”
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed in Plaza Mayor for a weekend with friends. The apartment was being cleaned when I arrived but they were helpful and let me leave my bags there until it was ready. The apartment was excellent with modern fittings. The view of Plaza Mayor is brilliant as the apartment is located near the corner nearest Sol.

Overall I’d recommend this to anyone staying in Madrid. The location and view is worth the price.

Jenny B
“Marvellous base in Madrid! ”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Our 3 night stay at the Elegance apartment was fantastic. The apartment is large, light and beautifully appointed. It is also in an unbeatable location overlooking the glorious Plaza Major. Our host, Noelia, was welcoming, flexible and very helpful. Communication both prior to, and during our stay was prompt and informative. I would note that the main bedroom may not be ideal for light sleepers due to the noise from the lively plaza. However, most of us are visiting Madrid for this very reason!!! Highly recommended and I look forward to returning soon!

Management Response
Sep 22, 2017
Dear Jenny, Thank you for your review it was a pleasure to meet you!! we have some news, now we´ve just installed special anti noise windows, so the apartment is really silent!! We hope see you in Madrid again!!
Gina P
“A five star stay”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Beautiful/elegance place!
Our 3 nights stayed were excellent experienced . We were very comfortable like home. From the kitchen to the bathroom and bedrooms the place were pristine clean. Complete kitchen access, washing machine and iron that I first used the first day we arrived. We had a good view from the balcony. The place is walking distance to everything, Noelia and Mario were a good host they are available anytime if you need help, questions and recommendations. We are definitely stay again when we comeback in Madrid. I will highly recommend the place to all my friends, family and anybody looking for a place to stay in Madrid. I love the elegant decor and cleanliness of the place my husband was amazed how I found this place, thank you for the good stay experienced!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing