I stayed in this penthouse for 3 days with 8 friends.
The positive points:
- The location - very close to major attractions, bars and restaurants but still pretty quiet.
- Timely and clear communication from the owner from start till finish
- The roof-top terrace is amazing and the BBQ works great!
Point for improvement:
- Limited kitchen utensils for 8 persons (for example only 3 wineglasses)
- For 8 adults the place is not very big. The double beds are approx 1.4m wide and have shared blankets which for a couple of friends might be a bit too cozy. Also, you can only sit outside with 8 persons (not inside) and there are only 2 sunbeds. It didn't bother us too much since the weather was awesome.
- The lift only takes 3 persons and takes ages so you have to take the stairs unless you want to wait a long time. Not so much a problem for us, but some groups might struggle with 18 stairs.
In summary we had a great stay in a great place for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.
This apartment has the most amazing views over Madrid. Location could not be any better. The apartment has plenty of space and most rooms are air conditioned. Luis was on hand for anything we needed during the trip.We would love to stay here again!